6.11.2011

Free Date Night, Yes Please!

I LOVE sleeping in on Saturdays with my husband. I seriously look forward to it, especially during the school year. I guess we were extra sleepy today because we slept in until 10! 

Maybe we were so tired because of our Friday night. 


One of Bryan's co-workers gave these tickets to us on Friday. For FREE! I also LOVE theater productions. Musicals, plays, you name it. Growing up in KC, my aunt and I used to go to a lot of productions at the JCCC Carlsen Center. Good Times.



Apologies on the blurry picture...? So we got all cute for our date night and headed to a FREE dinner. Yep, it was a totally free night except for two ice-cream cones from Braum's.



Avivo is definitely one of my favorite Wichita restaurants. I always get the #14 (top pic) which has feta cheese, caramelized onions, and button mushrooms. YUM CITY! Bry got the Pollo Pesto which was quite tasty as well. 


As mentioned before, Braum's for cookie dough ice-cream. 
The musical was great! I was really impressed with the quality of dancing and singing. And it gave us a good preview since we got tickets to see Under the Sea for our anniversary in August. Saweet. Can't wait. 

This morning we got up and went to the farmer's market. I can't believe we've never been before, but it was good to support local growers. 


The goods:


So there is our uneventfully eventful weekend. Perfect in its simplicity. 
Happy Saturday :)

No comments: